Click to open & download FKEC’s 2015 Rebate Program Packet for Window Film
(PDF includes program summary and all rebate applications)
Window Film Rebate Amount: 100% or up to $250.00.
Five Steps to Rebate Rewards
- Call FKEC to check rebate availability. Rebates are limited, and awarded on a first-come first-served basis. (305) 852-2431
- Install Window Film or Solar Screen.
- Submit request form(s) within 60 days of installation. Be sure to include item receipts.
- FKEC conducts on-site verification.
- Receive your rebate as a credit on your next electric bill(s).
Rebates will be awarded as bill credits only.
FKEC Rebate Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for a rebate?
Only FKEC residential members of record may qualify for rebates.
Can the rebate be applied to the home I’m renting?
Yes, as long as it’s your primary residence and is located in FKEC’s service territory.
Will rebates be available for new homes?
Rebates are valid only on qualified energy efficient improvements made to existing residential homes and DO NOT apply to new construction.
If I own more than one home in FKEC’s service territory, am I eligible for rebates on all my homes?
No. You can only apply for rebates on your primary residence in FKEC’s service territory.
How long will the rebate program last?
Rebates will be given to members on a first-come first-served basis and will only last until the programs $75,000 allotment is depleted.